Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Labor Day Weekend

Spent the long weekend in D.C. It was a rather lowkey weekend but eventful nonetheless. My best friend and I were asked to be guests on Listen Vision radio. It is an online station that airs a one hour segment every Thursday called "Boi You Stupid." The co-hosts cover a range of topics each week and this past week we discussed relationships. It was quite entertaining to say the least.

I also met up with my linesister Ivie (also known as blogger The Extraordinaire) for dinner and drinks at Busboys and Poets. She is heading to London so I think a vacation is in order to visit her soon :)

Dress: Madewell

Fashion Week starts tomorrow and I am super excited to catch some shows and be in NY for all the fun. Stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment