Sunday, June 10, 2012

Concrete Jungle

top+skirt: Madewell; shoes: Bakers
I am finally settled in NY and have been able to go out and explore the city a little bit. I wore this outfit to First Saturdays at the Brooklyn Musuem. I mixed a striped indigo dyed t-shirt with a water dot printed tan silk skirt. This is a nice event for fashion lovers as well because everyone comes dressed to impress with outfits that really show off their individual style. If any have of you have not been definitely check it out in July. It is a great place to meet people, hear good music, and see some cool looks.

Also, in random NY fashion my friends and I recently ran into Dancing With the Stars pro Mark Ballas while walking down the street. I have never watched the show but my friend loves him so we got them to take a pic together. Cute:)

No comments:

Post a Comment