Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Two Ways: Purple Sweater

I have decided to start doing posts called "Two Ways" that will show you how to take a basic item and wear it multiple ways. Before buying any item, I try to think of at least two outfits I can wear it with. In my opinion, buying a piece of clothing and wearing it the exact same way every time is a waste of money! In an effort to save some cash and flex your styling skills try pairing a staple item with something unexpected.

LOOK #1:

The bright color of the sweater keeps the look feminine and exciting.



Sweater: J. Crew; Shirt: Madewell; Shorts: H&M; Oxfords:Aldo; Tights: Hue


LOOK #2:

Break out of the typical "sweater, jeans, and boots" rut by adding a pair of colored denim and a funky necklace (although if you are wearing a bright color on top I wouldn't suggest also doing that on the bottom).

Sweater:J. Crew; Necklace: J.Crew; Jeans: Forever21; Boots: Steve Madden



No comments:

Post a Comment