Monday, March 14, 2011

Miami

I did not get a chance to take tons of outfit photos (what happens in Miami stays in Miami) but here are a couple of pics I took before heading out at night.

The first night out I wore this blue romper from Urban Outfitters to Club Play:



The next day I wore this tan dress from Forever 21 to a club called Cameo to see Trey Songz perform. You can't see but it has an exposed back. I liked it because it was classy yet sexy.


I wore this H&M dress to a club called SoBe Live.



It reminds me of the Alexander McQueen Samurai Dress that Kim Kardashian wore recently.


I wore this outfit to dinner at Kone Restaurant. If you have never been there, you have to go! The food was delicious.
This crochet sweater from Forever is my new favorite. The dusty rose color is perfect for spring!





No comments:

Post a Comment