Saturday, November 27, 2010

All I Want for Christmas...


I had not finished my last bite of Thanksgiving dinner before I was bombarded with Christmas commercials. I started to think about what I wanted for Christmas. At the top of my Christmas list this year is this emerald satchel from Coach's Kristin Collection. I love the color and the versatility. It is perfect for the transition from senior year in college to the workplace postgrad. For those of you that aren't really feeling the green, it comes in four other colors so there is an option for everyone. Let me know what is on your wishlist this year!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you on that one, some should get me that bag.

    http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so I just want to let you know that I definitely played with that bag this summer at work. We are twins! :)

    ReplyDelete