Friday, July 30, 2010

Afternoon Delight




I call my boss my fairy godmother because she always brightens up my day. Today was no exception! We spent the afternoon sipping mai thais at one of my favorite restaurants downtown called Royal Thai. I love thai food. The spicier the better!! After we ate, we shopped at Zara and H&M for a little retail therapy. I got some super cute black cargo skinny jeans for only $15 at Zara. I also got two tunics and a tank from H&M (shown above). I love them because they are great transitional pieces into the fall. Fall is my favorite time of year for fashion. I love the overall creativity of outfits during the season. Designers put a lot of cozy knits, camel hues, 90’s grunge, and black lace in their fall 2010 lines. But I want to ask my readers: What is your favorite fall look and what will you be wearing this fall? Enjoy the weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment